Monday, March 28, 2011

My Blog's New Look

Hi my fellow Stampers and Bloggers....


Check out my new home!  Do you like it?  I love the CLEAN AND COOLNESS of the design. 


Thanks to my designer:  http://blog.vkdesigncompany.com/  I'm totally loving my new look.  :)


I hope you all had a great week end.  I sort-of took Sunday off from blogging and I played in my Stamp room.  First I skyped with my mom the 1st half of the day while prepping for Tuesdays class. (there is still room for 2 more if you'd like to sign up, contact the store, which is closed today, but you could leave a message) (or shoot me an email)  Then the 2nd 1/2 of the day I skyped with Karen We did manage to make a few cards.  :)  I haven't taken pictures of those as of yet.  But I will...  Soon. 


The project I am going to show you today is:


Lee cutie 
 
This little fella here is my nephew Lee.  Look at that little face.  He's such a cutie and a sweetie. 


All the papers used are by Sass-a-frass.  They are another favorite.  (of course anything I buy is a favorite..lol) 


Hope you all have a great Monday.  I am going to try to leave work a little early so I can go get my hair cut.  A much needed hair cut.  :) 


 




1 comment:

  1. Love the new look and that page is AWESOME.... as usual
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL

    ReplyDelete