Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Purple Lips

Good Morning Scrappers and Bloggers,


I am so glad Monday is over.  :)  But only wish it was Friday.  :(  How many of us just wish our life away?  That would be me.  I did manage to leave work early today.  I left at 3pm to go get my much needed hair cut and I bought some new shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell,  Lavender Mint.  I am going to give it a shot as it does smell pretty good.   


As much as I am wishing it was Friday, I am happy today is Tuesday.  Because that means tonight is my my much anticipated "Tim Holtz" Inspired layout class at Scrap-a-doodle Doo.  Woo Hoo.  I get to get INKY with some of my good friends.  There is still spots for 2 more folks so please contact the store to sign up today.  www.scrap-a-doodledoo.com or shoot me an email.  Tomorrow I promise to post a pic of the complete project we are making. 


Now to the project at hand.  I titled this page appropriately.  PURPLE LIPS.  Because if you look closely you will see that Joseph has purple lips.  :)  So cute!  I honestly can't remember the name of this paper line.  I want to say it is Bo-bunny. 


Joseph purple lips 


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


 





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anna love your page on purple lips. very cheerful page.

    ReplyDelete