Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Life Layout Class

Hello Scrappers, Stampers and Bloggers,


Today I am showing you the class I did last night at Scrap-A-Doodle Doo.  We had a fabulous turn out and a wonderful time.  I'd like to think that everyone left with learning a few new techniques on how to use Tim Holtz Distress Stains. 


3 29 class


The picture above Shows the whole layout.  As you can see there are a lot of elements and techniques involved in the class.   


3 29 sneak peak 


The picture above here is a close up of one of the ATC cards used. 


32911 class attendee picture 
This picture is of my wonderful class.  :)  Thank you all for taking my class.  I hope to see you again soon. 


 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout! That is one lucky class of students! Wish I could have made it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lay out, I wished we lived closer together...
    Tina

    ReplyDelete