Saturday, March 26, 2011

Princess Bella

Holy Moly do I love Stella Rose by My Minds Eye.  :)  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.  I need more embellishments.  I gotta go shopping.  :) 


Renee The above picture is of my Sister Renee and little Princess Bella.  Bella is so prissy and little.  Not to mention just stinking cute.  I ordered the "Cherish" punch by Ek success and was dying to use it.  I really didn't have an angle I was shooting for  when I started the layout.  I just started Punching, stitching and then ended up cutting the center and then adding eyelets for lacing.  A little bit of prima bling and flower to finish it off. 


Hope you have a great day.


Anna



2 comments:

  1. Another awesome LO-great details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work, looking forward to the class tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete