Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Tim Holtz Distress Frame

A few months ago I did this class at Scrap-a-doodle Doo all featuring:  7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz products.  :)  GOTTA LOVE THE DISTRESSING.  ;)


As many of you know I am Ranger Certified to teach using Tim Holtz products and this is a class that I am so passionate about.  I love the inking and getting your hands dirty while creating.  I am so into that.  :)  The more layers the better.  That's what my philosophy is. 


 92010 038

This picture below will show you a closer look at some of the elements of the project.


92010 043 
 
If you like that you should look below at my next class I am teaching at Scrap-a-doodle Doo Coming up on 3/29. 


3 29 sneak peak 
 
In this class we are using Tim Holtz distress stains.  I will show you some fabulous techniques using them.  As well as Graphic 45 paper/coordination's Card Stock.  This class is only $25.00.  Your finished project will look so beautiful in a 12 x 12 frame.  Space is limited so you must sign up as soon as you can to reserve your spot.  contact Scrap-a-Doodle Doo at:  201-818-7060 . 


Hope you can make it.  After the class I will post a picture of the final page.   



No comments:

Post a Comment