Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Day at the Beach...

Hi Everyone,  Sorry I have been MIA the last day.  I am battling a head cold.  It is sad to say that it is getting the best of me.  Today was a beautiful day and it felt like it would be a nice day to be at the beach.  :)  I know a little early right..lol  but it was beautiful outside..  Maybe we could just sit on the beach..


Today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I haven't shared here before.  I did share it on my old old blog but wanted to show you all here.  


A few summers ago, I went on a 2 week vacation to my mothers house in Tennessee. The main objective of this two week vacation was to rest, relax and spend some quality time with my mother. What ever the day brought is what we did and we had so much fun. The best things in life are those that are unexpected. And even though we didn't have anything in particular scheduled we found that that two week was pretty busy for us. We even jumped in the truck and decided to do a road trip to Florida to visit my all time favorite person. Barbara. and of course whats going to Florida without going to the beach.

The page below showcases just a few of the many pictures we took while there. And I still have more pictures of this trip to document.
007_edited-1


The page above uses the following supplies:
paper: Making memories, prima, bazzill
embellishments: Mudd Puddles (sand at bottom of page), Making Memories Fabric Tags, Tattered Angels (journaling), Prima Flower
Other: stampin' up markers to color in the Tattered Angels Journaling box. Glossy Accents on the shells of the journaling box.



2 comments: