Monday, March 5, 2012

Save the Dates...

Hi Everyone,  


I apologize for posting this a little bit late today.  Was in a hurry to get out the door this morning and didn't have time.  I had to get some things together for my after work activities.  They will include a new "DO" for my hair with some High Lights.  I am always nervous about this as I am so used to the same thing day in day out.  That "THIS" time I am wanting a change.  And then after my friend Lupita does my hair we are going to stamp together for a little bit.  (that's what I had a hard time choosing what to take this morning to cause me to run late..lol)    


Not many of you know but now you do.  :)  My youngest sister is getting married and she asked me to make her "Save the Dates"..  I had no idea what to do.  I came up with these with a little inspiration from the net (the hearts to look like "HIM and HER") and I threw in a little bit of So Saffron to go with Alicia's colors.  I really love how they turned out.  All I need to do now is print the inside and drop them in the Mail to her on Wednesday.  :)  


Wedding cardAren't they adorable?  


Thanks for stopping by today and wish me luck with my hair.  :)  




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are lovely save the date cards! I am sure she is pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out really nice Anna, different and with a touch of elegance. You did a FABULOUS job on these cards. Kudos!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete