Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday!

Good Morning Everyone,  


Happy Monday.  Back to the day to day grind stone.  :)  Here's wishing you a wonderful week.  


Yesterday I had my monthly Stamp-a-Stack at the Local Scrapbook Store "Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo".  This Months group of ladies were awesome.  We had a great time and from what I can tell everyone loved the projects we made.  We have 10 cards to make in 3 hours.  There are 5 designs and 2 of each card.  


Today I am going to show you 3 of the cards we made (one of them you have already seen).  Tomorrow I'll show you the other 2.  


The first card is the one you have already seen and more details can be found on this blog post:  CLICK HERE


Flying High 2


This card below is shown using a Stampin' Up punch on the corner of the ppaer and then outlining it with a white gel pen.  I used a sentiment stamp from Inky Antics "Cupcake Birdy" for the "Have a Great Day" stamped at the bottom of the card.  Then I used some paper from the Echo Park "Times & Seasons" 6 x 6 paper pack to accent the card.


 6


The card below is using clear stamp set from Hero Arts called "Monster Fun".  This cute little monster was colored in using my copic markes and then we did a little fussy cutting him out to pop dot the little guy off the page to add some dimension.  The stars were stamped with a white ink pad to the craft card stock.  Punched the edge of the turquoise card stock with the postage punch border punch.  Wrapped with twine to finish off the card.  


7Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow and I'll finish showing you the rest of the cards we made yesterday.  




1 comment:

  1. Great cards!
    I got the awesome blog candy you sent! Thank you so much for the pretty Prima Sprites and Salt Air Buttons!

    ReplyDelete