Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bon Voyage

Hi Everyone,  


Yesterday was my day to post on the Pink by Design blog Today I am going to share with you my post over there.  :)  


Today's card is using Cruisin stamp set.  that can be found by CLICKING HERE in the Pink by Design Store


Cruisin


I did a search in the Silhouette Studio for something Cruise Related and came across a bunch of "Nautical" things that I had to put in my cart.  :)  When I was done shopping I chose this fun set of pieces to cut out.  I ended up using a mixture of cardstock of Stampin' Up and Bazzill.  The pattern paper as well as the stickers are from a Nautical package of Webster Papers. I finished off the card with some bakers twine and some gold brads.   


Not pictured but on the inside of the card I matted the same pattern paper and then stamped in my black ink another saying from the Cruisin Set:  Wishing you calm seas and a gentle breeze 


Thank you for stopping by today.  




1 comment:

  1. Love the card, the red and white twine looks great against that bit of blue.

    ReplyDelete