Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bee-Lieve in yourself and Get Well

Hi Everyone,  


Yesterday was such a pretty day.  Very Nice weather here in New Jersey.  Today (Tuesday) is just the same.  I can't wait to get out of work and head home to open my windows to let some sunshine in.  


For today's project I am going to show you the remainder 2 of the Stamp-A-Stack Cards we did on Sunday at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  


This card below is using some Unity Stamps.  I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the set.  I love UNITY Stamps because they are deeply etched rubber.  You get a nice image when you stamp.  I colored the image in with my copic markers and then added a little glossy accents to the wings and mustache.  


5


This card below is using one my favorite stamp sets from Paper Smooches.  I love the band aids and the little get well stamp.  Again, these images are colored in with Copic markers and fussy cut out and then pop dotted up on the card stock.  


8


Thank yo so much for stopping by today.  See you on the BLOG tomorrow. 




1 comment: