Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Cherry Thought For You

Hi Everyone,


If you live in Northern New Jersey area, I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having .  I can't believe how Nice the weather has been the last few days.  


Thank you all for stopping by today.  Be sure to read all the way to the end as I have some lots to fill you in on.  


This past Saturday I went to a stamp show in Allentown, PA with a friend.  We had a great time.  We even stopped at Crackle Barrel for dinner on our way back home.  


I did purchase a few stamps for my collection.  I can't wait to show them to you in the near future.  


The card below is one of the new ones I acquired this week end.  It is from Heartfelt Creations.  


Cherry


The image was colored in with my prisma colored pencils and gamsol.  All the pattern paper is from My Minds Eye  6 x 6 paper pads.  Threw in a little seam binding ribbon and a button.  


***************************************************


Blog release button


Have you heard???  


PINK BY DESIGN is having a Release party with a blog hop showcasing New Stamps.  I am sure that there will be prizes along the way of the blog hop.  But be sure read below as one of the biggie prizes will be given away to a lucky reader/commenter.  :) I will post the link for the USTREAM here on my blog in my next post. The blog hop will happen all day Friday but the USTREAM LIVE will begin at 10pm eastern standard time.   


Free bigshot


Check out the GIVE-A-WAY..


 HOW COOL IS THIS??? 


This will be given away to one lucky winner from ALL the comments on ALL the blogs in the blog hop. to give you more chances to win you have to leave a comment on all the blogs in the blog hop.   


Thank You Pink By Design!!!  :)  


*******************************************************************
April 2012


Don't forget..  I have a class at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo in Ramsey, NJ  on April 29, 2012 April Stamp-a-Stack.  You will be making 10 cards.  :)  MORE DETAILS HERE:  CLICK HERE


Thank you for stopping by today.  I know this was a little lengthy.  I just had so much to share with you.  :)




1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love to go to the Cracker Barrel to just look around in their shop! It is a great place to get inspired!

    ReplyDelete