Monday, April 23, 2012

Thanks & Lots of Info.....

Hi Everyone,  


Holy Cow!  You guys sure do know how to make a girl happy!  ;)


Thank you all for all the nice comments on my blog hop post from this past Friday. Thanks to all the new followers who is now following me here and on my facebook page.  StampAnna Designs.  If you haven't seen it yet I posted a tutorial video over there.  


This past Saturday I went with some friends to a Tea House in Wayne, NJ for High Tea.  We had a great time.  Then afterwards we went over to my dear friends house for an afternoon of stamping and chatting.  This is one of the cards I came up with.  It is kind-of a simple card which every now and again we all need a little "Simple" in our lives.  :)  


Thanks butterfly


All the supplies here are by Stampin' Up except the seam binding ribbon which was purchased at a cute little vintage place in Montclair, NJ called Parcels.  I love the "peachy-orangey" color.  I may have to go and add more to my ever-growing stash of ribbon.  


*******************************************


If you haven't seen the blog hop this past Friday.  You have one more day to go in and enter in for the Prizes and the GRAND Prize of the Big Shot.  CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE BIG SHOT PRIZE...


Free bigshot


****************************************************


Do you want to win a Silhouette Cameo????  Pink by Design is giving one out to one lucky winner.  :)  No Purchase Necessary!!!!  All you have to do is go to www.pinkbydesignstore.com and sign up for their newsletter.  There are other opportunities for you have extra tickets in the drawing.  


www.pinkbydesignstore.com     


Silhouette-giveaway_thumb
***********************************************
Anna's Stamp-a-Stack Class at


Scrap-a-Doodle Doo


April 2012


MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE


Thank you for stopping by today.  :) 




1 comment: