Thursday, April 5, 2012

You Make Me Happy

Hi Everyone,


I didn't get the chance to post yesterday.  I had good intentions and then time just got away with me.  But wanted to share with you that today is my Husbands Birthday!  He turned 21 again.  :)  I made this little tin with him in mind.  


I remember when we were in the military I used to call him my little Sunshine.  He was always smiling and just brought a ray of sunshine to my day whenever I seen him.  If you couldn't tell my husband just makes me so happy.  He is my sole mate and the love of my life.  Happy Birthday Sweetie.  :)


Whipper snail


I had one of these window top tins available and decided to alter.  I already had the candies wrapped in a cute pink pattern.  But I decided that it wasn't working with what I had in mind and then wrapped them in matching paper to coordinate with my design.  The paper, tag and little sentiment are all from Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo WRMK Anthologie line.  The image is called Salvador by Whippersnapper and is colored in with my copic markers.  Added a big flower, from my stash, folded in half.  The other little resign flower is from Webster Pages.  


Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. The tin turned out really well! I am sure your husband will love it! Isn't it wonderful to be married to your soulmate? It can't get any better than that! Best wishes to your husband for a wonderful birthday and a year filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete