Friday, April 13, 2012

Subway Art: My Pink by Design Post

Hi Everyone,


Woop-Woop It's Friday!  :)  What makes it special is that it is the day after my post at Pink by Design.  Which means I can share with you my post I posted.    


Subway artAll ink, card stock, and the punch that is used are Stampin' Up.  The stamp is by PINK BY DESIGN called Subway Art.    


For my project I used the Subway Art Stamp set.  This set is so unique that I just LOVE IT.  The reason I say it is unique is that you can use it as a whole to create a nice background or you can use each word as an individual stamp.  SO AWESOME.  


I decided I wanted to use my stamps as individual stamps and use different colors for each one.  Then I layered them on top of each other to give it a nice background look.  So I guess you can say it is the best of both worlds.  :)  I didn't want to add lots of embellishments to take away from the words so I just threw in a scalloped border to add another step in the card.  


You can even cater it to many different seasons by simply changing the colors.  This one is a little funky with the hot pink and the blue with the black.  Just think of all the colors you could use.  :)  Makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about it.


**************************************************************************************


Have you seen the April Stamp-a-Stack Card Class I am doing at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo on April 29th?  Kits will also be available Check this post HERE for more information. 


April 2012


Spaces are limited so reserve your spot as soon as possible.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment