Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy (belated) Easter!

Hi Everyone,


Can't believe that I missed wishing you all a Happy Easter!  This week end was a busy one, even-though I was off on Friday.  I feel like I need another day off to recoup from the week end.  However,  It was  fun filled week end.


My niece Luna and I did our hand at dying some eggs.  We made a canvas with Justin Beiber on it and made a cute little bag for her to carry her treasures in.  


Saturday, was prep day for Easter.  And then the festivities began on Sunday.  I made this awesome Guacamole.  (my first time).  It was a hit.  Will have to make it again sometime soon.  (a little less spicy though).


Inky antics turtle bath


Today's card is using a stamp that a friend let me borrow to stamps some images of.  This one is from Inky Antics.  I love this little turtle in the shell.  


It was stamped with my Momento Ink and then colored in with my copic markers.  I did a little fussy cutting of my image and pop dotted him up off my card.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a  sneaky peeky of my card class on 4/29 at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  




1 comment: