Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Hi Everyone,

Happy Hump Day, 

Today I am going to share with you a card I made.  I dusted off my Cameo again for this project.  

Lisa has some cute cute stuff in her store from Digital images and SVG files for you to cut out with your Silhouette/Cameo or your Electric Die cut Machine.  Check them out here:  PRETTY PAPER GRAPHICS


I did this card using her GET WELL CUTTING FILE.  I sewn on a pocket on the front of the card and added a tea bag into the pocket. I chose a sentiment from Paper Smooches HEALTHY VIBES stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  


3 comments:

  1. YAY! :) Super cute...I love this little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card! I love the sewing that you added to is and that file is just too cute! Congrats on making the team. I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love it if you'd add this to the PPPR facebook page. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete