Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Seam Binding, Ideas & a Give-A-Way!!

Hi Everyone!

I want to share with you something I have been working on for quite a while now.  I have this fascination for all things vintage and shabby.  I have had this in my home office for, well...  Lets just say A WHILE.  :)  (even-though it has been longer than just "a while". lol)  When I say "This" i mean Seam Binding Ribbon and Tea Stained Tags/Ribbon.  I love love it.  Seam binding is perfect for adding onto a tag, a gift package, a card, a scrapbook page or even an altered art project.


Be sure to check all the way below as I have some projects posted using some of the seam binding.   

Here are a few items I have in my Etsy Shop.



 I tea stained these little guys myself and let them sit overnight to dry.  I really love the tags and the ribbon.  They came out beautiful! I think these are my favorite in the whole shop.  The above bundle comes with the following for $4.99.

  • (4) Large Tags 2 3/8" wide x 4 7/8" Tall
  • (4) Medium Tags 1 3/8" wide x 2 1/2" Tall
  • (5) Extra Small Tags 3/4" wide x 1" Tall
  • (1) Tea Stained Seam Binding Ribbon little over 1 yard.

The above Shabby Chic~Tea Stained Seam Binding ribbon comes in 10 yards for $4.99.  

 Next up is my Seam binding Ribbon.  These are all made by me and my dear friend who helped when I had to go to work.  :)  (Thank you B)
 These bundled Seam Binding ribbon are 5 yards of each 3 colors~Totaling 15 Yards~ All for $4.99 each That's only $.33 a yard.
 Check out that colors above.  I love the Purple, Orange and Green for Halloween.  So Much Fun!  It actually is a deep purple, like an Eggplant color.  (I am not sure why it shows up blue) (I took many pictures and it still looks blue to me.)
 The above is the Spring & Summer collection.  The Brightness of the Pink, Yellow and Lilac.  So Beautiful!

And this one.  Oh my.  Think of all the Christmas Projects you can do with this.  The 2 colors are 5 Yards each.  Totally up to 10 Yards for ONLY $3.50.

We have a give-a-way going on right now.  Head on over to Jill Cornell's blog "Blessed Scrapper" and check out some beautiful projects she made with my ribbon.  :)  Don't forget to leave a comment because one lucky winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to MY SHOP.

Here are some projects I have made in the past that use Shabby Chic Seam Binding Ribbon.  These have been posted on here at one time or another.  :)  I hope that this gives you some ideas on how to use the seam binding in your projects.







Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I seem to be the first to comment I love seam binding but your colors are gorgeous
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete