Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello Week-End...

Hi Everyone,  What's your plans for the long week end?  I have been off work since I left work at 2:30 on Tuesday.  Yay Me.  I have enjoyed staying home this week.  I got up when I wanted, went to bed when I wanted.  And, if I wanted a nap... Well, you guessed it.  I took one.  lol  

I did manage to mark a few things off my list.  I am hoping I can mark a few more this week end.  

Yesterday was my day to post over at the Pink by Design blog. And I made this cute card.  The stamps are little $1 stamps from Michael's.  The Sentiment is from Pink by Designs "A Haunting we will go".   I colored my images in with my copics and then cut them out to pop up off the card.

One of my projects I did was a little more organizing in my Scrap-Room.  If you are a crafter, stamper, or even a scrapper, you know this is an ongoing process.  I did pull out all my Halloween/Fall Stamps and put them in a basket.  These are what I want to use in the next few weeks.  I even got my Paper Trey Ink order in so I can use some of those cuteness's of stamps.  

I also got some "Pink" mail today.  I already made a card with it.  Can't wait to show you.  SOON.

Thanks for stopping  by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment