Friday, August 10, 2012

Thanks

I've got a fun card to share with you today using a Inkadinkadoo stamp. This was fun to put together with all the bright colors. Even though it is cloudy here in New Jersey I hope this card brightens your day. :)

I stamped this image 4 times in different colors of ink. Then cut out certain parts of each one and layered them accordingly on top of each other. I matted the finished piece with black card stock to make it pop against all the bright colors.

I cut 1/2" strips of pattern paper from K & Co Sweet Nectar paper line and used my EK Success Square punch to punch out the bottom of each of the strips to make pennants. Then I cut the strips to different lengths to have them staggered across the card. To finish off the card, I used my Scalloped border punch and make a border and then cut a very thin strip of black card stock to give it a place to ground.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this! Cute flags and the colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete