Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Halloween- Paper Smooches Style

Yay for Monday!  

I am off work today, so that is why I can say "Yay for Monday".  :)  This whole week was suppose to be my "Stay-cation" week.  Then last week my boss asked me if I could work on Tuesday.  Please keep him in your prayers if you are the praying type.  He is going in for a biopsy tomorrow.  But for the remainder of the week I will be HOME.  

This week I want to relax, work on a few projects and organize some things around the house.  

Today I am sharing a card I made.  This one is using Paper Smooches Stamp set called "Halloweenies".    


I stamped the image with momento ink and colored it in with my copic markers.  After I was done coloring, I cut little frankie out and pop dotted him up off the page.  I added the stars and bats with a cute sentiment on the bottom.  All these are included in the "Halloweenies" stamp set.  

This card is a "almost" single layer card.  :)  

Thank you for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment