Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Captured Moments

Hi Everyone,

Here is another project I created. I love these little books by Amy Tangerine.  I have 3 more at home to alter.  I went to a store in Connecticut and seen just the cutest thing done with this style book.  So I went home and put one together "my way".  :)  What do you think?


 This book is geared towards travel experiences and photo's.  I hand wrote the words "Moments" at the bottom of the book.
 I love this camera paper.  It is just perfect for favorite snapshots.
 There is even spots in the book for little notes.  Tickets and receipts of those special moments.

I love the chevron page.  Isn't it just the cutest?  These are just a few of the pages in the book.  There are a lot more.  Too much to put into a blog post.  
This last page has a journaling page paper clipped to the back page.  You can even add more little tags and things to the last page.  

It's cute right?

No comments:

Post a Comment