Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome to my "NEW" home

Oh Wow! Finally a new "permanent" home.

Welcome to my new blog! If you haven't already done so, please mark down www.stampanna.com as my new blog address. Go ahead and grab my blog button on the right side here and put it on your blog. And if you don't follow me. Please follow my blog to the right her. :)

I am still doing a little tweaking and fiddling around to get it just the way I want it. :)

This is a card I shared over at the Pink by Design blog.
From the moment I seen this stamp set called "Perk Up" I had to have it. I love how this card turned out so simple and just perfect.

I gave this card to a friend of mine. It was her Birthday and she loved it. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you like my new home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment