Monday, August 20, 2012

These are the Days-Mini Album

Hey Everyone,  

I am so excited to share with you a mini album that I created.  It is so stinking cute.  I wanted to use pictures of my cute little nephew- Javier.  I think this turned out just perfect.  

The box is a Jenni Bowlin Cigar Box.  I didn't want to alter the whole box.  So-I just went ahead and added onto the cover of the box.  

 Inside the Cigar box houses the mini album that I created out of 12 x 12 chipboard that I purchased from Walmart.com.  It has a nice thickness so that all the pages are uniform.
The chipboard piece on top is from a Tim Holtz movers & shapers die that I used in my sizzix machine. 
 Here is a picture of all the pages fanned out.  I used my corner chomper to go around all the edges and then inked all the edges with my Distress Inks in brown color.
The above picture is of the cover of the  book.  All the little embellishments are from the Sticker sheet from Note to Self Echo Park Collection. 
 Look how cute Javier is.  Check out that smile. 
  Javier and his mom.   In the pocket is a Tag that I distressed and added ribbon to tuck into the cute little coin envelope. 
Since this is a mini book and I had some pictures that weren't so mini, I decided to add them anyway by just putting them slanted on the pages and then cut with my scissors. 

I hope you enjoyed my project I am sharing with you today. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

The winner of the "Rainbow Blog Hop" will be announced tomorrow.  So stay Tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment