Friday, August 24, 2012

G45 Tropical Paradise Mini Album w/ Box

Hi Everyone,  

I am excited to share with you a Graphic 45 Box and Mini book I altered using Graphic 45 Tropical Paradise 8 x 8 paper pad.   This Box was created for Scrap-a-Doodle Doo in Ramsey, NJ. 

This is the cover of the box.  Look at all those goodies.  

This is what the inside of the box looks like.  



This is the inside of the box with the Mini book inside. 
 This is one side of the mini book.  With lots of tags and pull tags.

 This is the back side of the Mini Album.  It has even more tags and pull tags.  I hand stamped a bunch of tags to go into the pocket.
 
The above pictures are what the side of the box looks like.

To get the holes in the side of the box.  I marked the spot with a pencil, then used my Big Bite to punch the holes.  Covered the back side up with designer paper so you don't see the holes from the inside.  Loop it over to the button and voila- It closes.

And that is my crinkled ribbon you see on the side of the box.  You can find this ribbon in my Etsy Shop.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment