Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Good Morning!

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure about you, but I had a difficult time getting up this morning.  This usually happens when I get up early when hubby gets up and I have a hard time falling back to sleep, that when I finally do fall asleep I have a difficult time getting up.  

Oh Well.  I made it to work, so that is a bonus.  {SMILE}

I am sharing a card with you that I finished up over the week end.  The paper is by Cosmo Cricket- Social Club & the stamp is from Outlines.  (who is no longer in business)

This is an oldie but a goodie card.  I actually created it back in May of 2011.  I had some extra kits from the Stamp Club that I used to teach at the LSS.  I figured I might as well use them right?  I already had the base and the layering part already done so I just had to finish up with the coloring with my copic markers.

Instead of doing this card landscape like I did the last time I decided to go portrait.  Then, instead of using the red satin ribbon I decided to use my Tea Stained Seam Binding Ribbon.  (can be found here:  in my ETSY SHOP.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment