Monday, September 10, 2012

Owl Frame-Ink it Pink Challenge 12

Hi Everyone,  

Welcome to a new week!  

It is beginning to look like Fall here in NJ.  If you have followed my blog for a while then you know that this is my most favorite time of year.  I can't wait to go apple picking.  Pumpkin Picking.  The decorating.  :)  Oh my goodness.  I get so excited.  lol  

Have you seen the Pink by Design Challenge?  Check it out HERE!

The Challenge is "Birds".  :)  I chose this cute little file from the Silhouette store.


I used some of my Tea Stained Seam Binding Ribbon that you can find here to wrap around the frame.  The Tea Stained tag is also in my shop and can be found here.  The sentiment on the Tag came from the Stamp of the month called "Illuminate" made by PINK BY DESIGN

Fall color ribbon is coming to the shop here in the next few days.  So stay tuned!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment