Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jeepers Creepers

Hi Everyone,

Last night I had such a migraine that I went home had some dinner and went to bed all before 6pm.   I slept until 11pm.  Thank goodness the headache was gone but I couldn't sleep after that.  

I can't wait to get off work today.  My plans are to go home and work on some scrapping for hire work I have to do.  What are y our plans for today?  Anything Creative?  

Today I am showing you a card I made using the Papertrey Ink spiderweb die.  I added Black glass glitter to the web to make it sparkly.  :)  By the way,  Have I told you that I love GLASS GLITTER.  Oh my that stuff is addicting.  lol  So addicting I added the green glass glitter to the spider.  How cute is he?  lol  He was cut out using my Cameo.  


The sentiment came from Pink by Design called "A Haunting We Will Go".  It can be found by CLICKING HERE.

The pattern paper is by Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment