Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brave Girl Boots

woo hoo.  Hump Day!  :)  


I hope your rest of the week goes by quickly.  Today, I have an appointment with my personal Trainer.  I know I am going to be hurting when I am done.  Its the good kind of hurt..lol  


Today's project is using a new stamp I have.  This is another one that when I first seen it I had to have it.  This stamp is by Unity & BraveGirls Club.  


Brave Girl
There's alot of pink in this card.  :)  I stamped the image with Rich CoCoa Momento Ink and colored in with different shades of Pink copic markers.  The paper is from Basic Grey's Kissing Booth collection pack.


Project Life Update:  I know that last week I mentioned that I would use Wednesdays as my Project Life Update post.  When I first bought this kit, I had decided then that I wouldn't be doing it based on a "daily photo" project.  I am going to do it on a monthly overview.  Being that hubby and I do not have children it is kind of hard to have something to take picture of every single day.  If I have enough photo's to do 2 two page spreads then I will do 2 two page spreads.  If I have enough to do more then I'll do more.  But I will feel completely satisfied if I only have 1 page spread for the month.  :)  So That is why there is not an update photo today.  I will have one next week.  :) 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Catch you again tomorrow with another creation from Anna's Craft Room.




4 comments: