Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Home is Where your Heart is...

Hi Everyone..  I wanted to show you my last class I had at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo in Ramsey, NJ.  This is a canvas that I altered with a few techniques.  It turned out so clean and crisp.  I love the clean look yet it is a little artsy.  


Canvas 1
The blank white spaces that you see are there for space holders for small pictures to be added. (once I find some I'd like to put on there).  This project was fun to create and I really love it.  Cant wait to put it on the wall at home.  


Have a great day everyone.  Thanks for stopping by..




3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! I just love this canvas - Sorry I couldn't make the class - but I just can't wait to pick up my kit from The DOO! BEAUTIFUL WORK as always! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this canvas! I've never tried this technique but your project is wonderful. Everything works so well...great colors!

    ReplyDelete