Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life*First Page

Hi Everyone...


I am excited to begin my Project Life Album.  :)  I did purchase the Clementine Album with the Core Kit from Amazon.  


Let me share my page with you:


Jan 1


I added a couple of trinkets here and there.  I have a little box on my desk that has a collection of different tabs, flowers, and well.....trinkets.  :)


Here is a couple of close ups.  Please forgive the glare.  Its hard to take a picture of the pages with the protectors.  :)


Jan 2    Jan 3


Have a great day everyone.  Thanks for Stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Your Project Life book is lookin good. Keep up the good work. I don't think I could do it everyday.
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pages!! I like how you added the extra trinkets to your pages- I need to do more of that with mine.(And it is hard to photograph them without a glare, isn't it??) I find I can only take photos of mine outside on the patio, on a very sunny afternoon...

    ReplyDelete