Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love

Hi Everyone,  


Happy Tuesday.  


I do have a card to show you today that I created a few days ago.  I was challenged by a friend to use this stamp set.  I didn't know what I was going to do with it.  I just new that I wanted to use the We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 paper pack they have for Valentines this year.  (I believe it is called:  Love Struck)  The stamp set is by Stampin Up and I used Paper Trey Ink White Card stock for my stamping.  


Valentnes 2


Tomorrow I'll be back with a post that I am going to start doing on Wednesdays, which will be my Project Life Scrapbook Pages.  I am really excited about that adventure.  


On another note..  I am thinking about switching my Silhouette SD for the Silhouette Cameo.  I don't know.  Just something that I am toying with in my mind.  I am trying to figure out the difference between the two.  I think it is only the Cameo has a bigger mat than the SD.  We'll see.  :)


Well my friends,  I have to get back to work.  (gotta earn my keep.)  :)




6 comments:

  1. Fantastic as usual.. Your work is awesome.
    Pinks are not my favorite except the lighter shades..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anna, Love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours, have become a follower. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Those papers are awesome!
    Stopped by from Crafty Bloggers (Network)
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete