Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet-Hearts

Hi Everyone...  


I cannot believe how nice it is outside for it to be January in New Jersey...lol I think the weather said it was suppose to hit 57 today.  The sun is shining and the beautiful sound of birds a chirping.  :)  


I love Conversation Candy Hearts that Sweethearts makes.  I don't like the taste of them, Just that they are cute...lol  So when I seen this stamp set, I knew that I had to have it.  This set is by Hero Arts and has lots of different little sayings in it.  I cant wait to get my little die that will cut out the hearts.  :)  Yes, you heard that right.  They have a heart die that cuts out the hearts after you stamp them so you can give your project a little more dimension.  :)  


Convo heart 2


This paper is all from Stampin' Up and so is the ink that was used.  The pattern paper is from WRMK 6 x 6 paper pack called "Love Struck".  All I can say is that I am definitely getting my moneys worth out of that little collection.  lol  The ribbon came from my ever so growing ribbon stash.  (still looking for a better way of storing my ribbon)  


Convo heart 1
The above picture is just a close up of the details.  


Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday.  And I'll catch you Tomorrow with another project from Anna's Craft Room.  :)




1 comment: