Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Loads of Love meets Basic Grey

Hi Everyone!  


Happy Wednesday!  What?  I mean Thursday.  Seems like this week is going by slowly.  Tonight wasn't a night for cooking.  Honestly, I just didn't want to do anything.  :)  So...we ordered Mexican food for delivery (yummy) and when we got it, there was so much food, that hubby and I were stuffed.  We have had this flyer on the fridge for a few months and we finally decided to give it a shot.  We also decided that the next time we order from there that we are not going to order separately.  We will share what we have from here going forward.  :)  


Let me stop blabbing about non-sense and get down to business.


On Saturday, I colored this truck from "Loads of Love" by Stampin' up! with my copic markers.  My friend suggested I go with a purple Truck.  Mind you, I haven't even picked out the paper yet.  So I had no clue where I was going with this purple truck. 


The pattern paper is by Basic Gray, Last years Valentines Collection.  (The name escapes me right now).  The card stock is Stampin' Up!s Wisteria Wonder.  The seam binding ribbon is from my "seam binding" stash.  (which you already know is my favorite ribbon of choice..)  The spellbinder nest-abilities die is from their "Labels Nine" set.  


What do you think?


Loads of love
I think it fell together quite nicely.  


Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Loads of Love is one of my favs from SU. Your coloring is fantastic and I wish I had some of the pp from BG.
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete