Monday, February 26, 2007

Club Scrap Rolling Retreat

Scan11 I got back yesterday around 3:30 - 4ish.  We had a wonderful time this week end.  The Club Scrap Gang really knows how to spoil you.  I will be taking pictures at some point of all the projects this week so you can see what we did.  They were very generous with their products.  Needless to say I had 3 large bags from shopping in the Pro-Shop.  They are having their Main Retreat in August, Sept and October.  Still trying to decide if I will be going or not..lol  I already know it will be TONS OF FUN!  My sister sent me pictures of my nephew, I think it was yesterday she sent them, but I couldn't open them until today.  There is on that is my favorite.  He is on a motorcycle.  I have no idea how they did this.  But isn't it just darling!  Ok.  I promise to load up some "scrapbooking" related items tomorrow.  I am beat from cleaning my craft room, cooking dinner, cleaning the rest of my house, and working on the Newsletter and the website for the store.  Hope you all have a wonderful night.  See you on the blog tomorrow.  :)



1 comment:

  1. I know Z-man loved this photo. He is a cutie..

    ReplyDelete