Thursday, February 1, 2007

Friendship

I am so fortunate to have some great friends.  You know how you have those Best friends from Child hood.  My best friend from Alabama (her name is Brandie) We met in 6th grade and was best friends for so long.  However being that I joined the Navy a year after I graduated from high school and ended up in Florida for 10 years we seem to have lost that great connection that we once had.  For so long I missed that special bond that connected us.  Of course I have had and still have other friends from Alabama.  In Florida I really hadn't met someone that I could bond with like that. Until I was introduced to Rubber stamping and Scrapbooking.  Then it seemed to have opened a black hole filled with so many great people.     Friendship_card_ctmh_1



Anyway this card is for all the special peeps I have met along the way.... 



This card uses:  Bazzill card stock, CTMH stamps, Marvy Scalloped Punches, Ribbon, Stampin Up Ink.  and Stickles(Fruit punch, and clear)



Hope you all enjoy!



I am sitting here listening to my IPOD, Pearl Jam.  I really like this song "Black" Acoustic is what it says on the screen.  I really like the beat.  A little mellow.  Easy listening.  I actually have my ipod shuffling through the songs which varies from Kid Rock, Pearl Jam, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Dixie Chix, Josh Groban, Il Divo..  What a variety right?  I even have some Christmas music on here.  I guess I should have Zman take it off... for now.  :) 



Is it Thursday or Friday.  I feel as though it should be Friday.  hmmm well I am off to dream land..  Maybe watch some Law and Order re-runs for a little down time.



No comments:

Post a Comment