Sunday, February 4, 2007

You Make Me Smile

You_make_me_smile_jan_card_challen_for_f Finally Finished!  Well, almost.  I have a few more flowers to cut out.  Which I plan to do while watching TV. 



At our monthly meet up we have a card swap, where we sign up the  month prior.  Well, it is tomorrow night.  Nothing like the last minute to complete things.  :)  Which everyone knows that my creative juices don't usually flow until the day of.  This card, however, I did have an idea a week prior.. lol  I just had cut and stamp everything.  Which is tonight.. ha ha ha..  well like I said I am "almost" done.



This card uses: Three Bugs in a Rug print paper.  An old Stampin Up stamp and a new Hero Arts stamp.  Bazzill Card stock & SU Card stock clear 3D dots (flower centers) and SU Eyelets.  Ink is Pale Plum and Perfect Plum SU Classic Ink.



I will take a picture of my page kit completed layout tomorrow night and post it then. 



This is the week end that I meet Ali Edwards and Donna Downy.  I am so excited to be taking one of their classes.  AND TO SHOP...  I am taking my Ali Edwards book to have her sign it for me.  Not sure if Donna Downy has a book out there, maybe I should search for one so I can have her sign it for me..  hmmm.. 



Tonight is the Super Bowl.  It is pretty sad that I have no idea who is playing.  I want to say the Giants and the Bears.  (only because I think I read those somewheres on some folks blog)..  How pathetic am i..lol



Zman went to friends house to watch and asked if I wanted to go.  I said nah.  I needed to complete a few things for tomorrow nights meet up.  Because he isn't here tonight I had to take the dogs out to potty.  Holy Moly it is cold out there.  All that is missing is the snow. 



Lets_celebrate Here is another card I did a while back.  Very Simple.  Just stamped, embossed and I used watercolor pencils to color.  I accented with print ribbon.  and I used Liquid Pearls in Yellow, Blue and White to accent the cupcakes sprinkles, candle wax and the flame.



Gotta run and cut the rest of the flowers out and watch some law and order re-runs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment