Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Hope you all are having a wonderful, Fun, and Romantic Day. 



Stamping:I made a couple of these on Monday.  This is one I had left over.  I love these little Mail Boxes.  I couldn't find them here in New Jersey but my Friend in Florida found them for me and mailed me 6 of them.  3 red and 3 white.  I was so excited when I got the box. :)  Thanks Barbara! 



Im001565   This is using paper by "Paper Adventures", SU Card stock, Quickutz, Icing Rubons by Quickutz.  Various Ribbons. Prima Flowers, and Making Memories Heart Brad.  Last but not least,  I used the Marvy Scalloped Square punches...



Have I mentioned that I love the Marvy Giga & Mega Punches.... 



Shopping Finds:While in Virginia I did manage to buy the McGill Tab Punch.  I have been looking for them and I finally found it.  As soon as I seen it I grabbed it and put it with my stash.  :)  This Paper with the paisleys was also a great find in Virginia.   Usually when I buy paper I buy 2 at a time, I really wish I would have bought more of this print.   



Thoughts: Today in New Jersey was a "Snow" day for most.  It was actually sleet at first,  then Snow,  Then sleet again.  And when I took Skip to potty earlier it was snowing.  The roads where a sheet of ice this morning but is slush now.  I didn't go to work, too dangerous to drive a couple cities over. 



Skip wanted to play in it.  She loves it.  One of the best things about this weather is that Skip who is very picky on where she chooses to squat, Can't tell if she is on grass/dirt or concrete.  (she usually will only go on Grass/dirt)  Kinda exciting for me cause I don't have to walk her a mile before she chooses to do her business..lol  (I know too much info..lol)



Until Next time:  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



1 comment: