Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting Back into...

the swing of things.  I have a few moments before I have to walk out the door to catch up.  This week end was AMAZING. 



Friday night Meet & Greet was just awsome.  I was in line to grab a snack or 2 and Ali Edwards was behind me who said I had pretty hair.  How Sweet!  I couldn't say anything but THANK YOU..  And I moved on.  What a dork...lol



Donna Downy, Ali Edwards, Danelle Johnson, & Margie Romney-Aslett gave a quick description of what they do and how they got started at the Meet & Greet..  which was very informative.  Did you know that Ali started only 5 years ago.  Wow.  That is awsome. 



I do have some pictures.  Iman is going to be emailing them to me soon.  We do have pictures with everyone.  :) 



The classes were great.  I love love love the One Year we did with Ali Edwards.  It was my favorite class.  Well worth the price.  As much as I do love Donna Downy, I wasn't really impressed with the class. 



Well it is time for me to head out the door.



More to come...





1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo jealous! LOL...what a dork...that cracked me up! I probably would have done the same thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete