Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good Morning

Hmflower0001I am actually on my way out the door right now to head to work.  I have to open up this morning.  I have to stop for breakfast on my way.  I seem to never get up in enough time to eat it here. 



This is my favorite stamp in the whole wide world.  I have not found another one like this one.  My friend Barbara had this stamp and let me borrow it and I finally gave it back to her when I moved up here to New Jersey.  I searched ebay and all the stores I could for this one stamp.  With the disappointment that I can't find it.  So she mailed it back to me and gave it to me.  How sweet is that?



This card is using all Bazzill Card stock in shades of Purple.  And the ribbon, hmm..  I can't remember where I got it at.  I embossed the image in Black detailed and chalked him in.  On the inside I stamped the sentiment "You make me Smile"



Off to work now.  Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment