Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Great News

I have some great news.  Our Store runs and hosts a monthly meetup group called  "The Clifton Scrapbooking Meetup Group".  On Friday March 23rd I got an email from a representative of the Martha Stewart Show stating that they want our meet up group to be part of the audience in May.  They are going to have all scrapbookers in the audience and wanted to know if we would be interested.  Hello...  Yeah we are interested.  Its not everyday that you get a special inviation to attend a special show dedicated to scrapbooking!  So excited here..  I called Jeanne (my business partner) and told her about it and asked her how many tickets should we request and she said.  ahh well atleaste 2...lol  ha ha..  HOW COOL IS THAT?  I wonder who her special guest is going to be..   :) 





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you lucky girl!!! That is awesome and I want to go...LOL. Can't wait for all the details and who the guests are for the day. WOW!

    ReplyDelete