Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Layout

Im001331Here is a page I did of my niece vicky and my step-father David.  The paper I used was Wild asparagus, bazzill, and some hand dyed paper.  Making memories Chipboard numbers.  I like the negative and the positive look.  Pretty cool.  The flowers are from Prima.   The letters I used for "rock city, tn" are from Technique Tuesday.  The ribbon is various from my stash and some hand dyed ribbon as well. 



I really love Technique Tuesdays stamps.  They are so easy to use and to store.  Needless to say that when we first opened the store I didn't even own any clear stamps.  Now I have what seems like millions.  lol 



I did watch American Idol tonight.  I AM SHOCKED THAT HE IS STILL ON THERE.  Chris Sligh is by far a much better singer than Sanjaya.  They have to be keeping him on there for the attention the younger crowd is bringing the American Idol show.  It is the only solution I can possibly think of.   



My niece Luna was here last night, before we went to dinner we chatted a bit with her.  It is so cute to listen to an almost 2 year old speak Spanish and English.  She is so smart.  She was asking where the ball was and then she answered that the cat must have ate it...  but she said it in Spanish.  How cute is that...... 



We have had nice weather.  Yesterday it was in the 70's and today it was in the 60's.  Lets hope tomorrow is nice as well. 



I am off to bed now.  Nighty Night 



No comments:

Post a Comment