Thursday, March 1, 2007

One Year

As Promised this is the Ali Edwards class I took in February.  Darn it I forgot to take a picture of the bottom of the box.  SHE SIGNED IT!!!  Get_croppin_ali_edwards_class_1



The box is by Creative Imagination.  And it does come with the little books in it.  The number strip for the book spines is by 7Gypsies.  The paper was a variety from Basic GreyAli_edwards_class_get_croppin_2, Chatterbox and more I can't think of.  The chipboard letters on the cover of the box is from Heidi Swap.  We painted the box with cream colored acrylic paint.  The paint was from Deco (I think that is the name...  I am sure you can figure out that it is the more economical acrylic paint to use in a class of that size : )  ) On the cover it I did put mod podge on it.  That was optional.  I am usually the worst at modge podge.  I have to keep messing with it.  NO PATIENCE HERE.  I need the instant gratification..lol  I just keep brushing and brushing and brushing.  Well you get it..lol  So I only did the cover not the entire box..lol



If given the opportunity again I definitely would take another one of her classes.  She is a great instructor and with the size (more than 50 people)  of the class she had control on what was going on from the front to the back of the room.  And she worked the room too.  She chatted with everyone.  A funny story:  The lady sitting behind me wanted her picture taken.  Not with Ali Edwards.  But By Ali Edwards...lol  She wanted Ali to take a picture of her working on one Year box just so she can say.  Ali took this picture..lol  How cute it that?



Did you know that if you use a computer to type your journaling for your scrapbook pages that you are a "Bi-Scraptual" without really being a digital scrapbooker..  lol  Donna Downy Told us that at the Get Croppin Scrapbowl. 



Have a great day! 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment