Thursday, March 8, 2007

whewwww...

Diana_links_celebrate This card was made by Diana Links.  This is one of the cards I received in the March Card swap of "The Clifton scrapbooking Meetup Group"  It amazes me at how she combines Rhonna Farrah Stamps, Stampin' Up Stamps, Rangers Adirondack Color Wash, Paint Dabbers, Sewing and more and it looks beautiful in person. 



Have you guys seen the "CANDY DISH" on Denise Bryants Blog.  All you have to do is have an extra card lying around and mail it to Tanya.  Go here for the details..   



Today I aimed to do some serious stamping at the store today but ended up sidetracked with my NEW laptop.  I was blog hoppin all day..lol 



Warning for all you guys who surf Splitcoast stampers..  Read this.  click here.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna,
    Thanks for posting my card!!! love the Ali E. project you made. She is an awesome teacher!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, nice blog. How fun was Ali's class. She was an awesome teacher!!
    Lenee

    ReplyDelete