Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snow Day

For those of you who don't live in Northern New Jersey, We had a Wintery Storm.  It snowed, sleet, iced,  all day yesterday and into the early morning.  Not sure when it stopped.  But it did.  We are taking a snow day today at the store.  Which is good, because now I can spend some time with my hubby.  The sad part is that my camera is at my husbands friends house.  I am going to have him buy film for the Nikon (that isn't digital) camera.  So I can at least have some pictures of hopefully the last snow of the season.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Cold weather.  My thing is, is that you can always layer up but you can't take it all off.  Well you could,  but you could get into trouble in public.. he he..  The snow is beautiful until the first car passes thru it or ther are foot prints.  Then it is just slush.  SLUSHIE ANYONE.. ha ha..  :)



Well have a great day and I plan on scrappin and stampin the day away.  :)  Will post some later tonight.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment