Sunday, March 25, 2007

Make a Wish

Make_a_wish This card was simple to make.  I used a pre-made card by DCWV Assorted box of cards.  It had the polka-dots already on there.  I used crystal lacquer on top of various dots to give it a little dimension.  I also put CL on top of the cupcake. You can't see it in the picture.  The stamp is from the $1 spot at Michaels.  Love those.  The ribbon is from SU!.  Colored the Cupcake with Prisma-colored pencils and Gamsol.



Last night (well early this morning) when I posted the What little boys are made of card I was so tired.  My husband and I just got in from hanging out with some friends.  We had a great time again.  We went to dinner (nothing fancy) just the Chinese buffet.  Then we walked around the corner to the Theater where we seen "300".  Come to find out that last week-end when we went we only missed the first 15 min and the last 1/2 hour.  So we sat thru the whole movie again.  It was a good movie.  If you like that type of wars and queens and kings..  It's not my favorite type but I'll watch it.  I really want to see "premonition".  Maybe next week. 



Today is the day for the dogs to get their baths.  They didn't know what hit them..lol  Poor skip is laying at my feet still damp a little but I know she feels better.  Nothing like a clean smelling dog..  lol  I should take a picture of them while they are wet..  Pour babies are shivering.  I turned the heat on for them.  shhhh don't tell hubby... he he..



Ok I am off to do something creative.  I promise I am not going to clean my room.  I am actually going to stamp today!   



1 comment: