Friday, April 13, 2007

Card Class

Butterfly_stationary_set_and_gift_b Ok as promised here is the rest of the class.  I got this idea from oodabug ally She did a tutorial last month I believe.  Everything coordinates together wht the butterfly and the dots.  The class was a huge hit... 



I think my hubby fixed the website problem.  I guess I can't upload changes from my laptop.  It doesn't seem to want to work.    WWW.STAMPINGLYYOURSNJ.COM



I am working at the store today.  I have a couple of must have things to do but I want to do some creative work as well.  Business before pleasure.  What a bummer.  why not pleasure before business.  I guess you really wouldn't get anything done if it was that way around.  he he...



Have a Wonderful "Bloggin" Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment