Sunday, April 15, 2007

Howdy

Turtle_howdy Yep you guessed it another stamp by Inky Antics.  This is one from their clear stamp designs.  The hat, turtle and skateboard are all different images.. I used a prisma colored pencil (mustard and lt brown) to do the base for the skateboard to skate on...  I used white gel pen to accent the images.  Glitter glue on top of the "ground".  and I used crystal lacquer for the turtle shell to add dimension. 



DH is at his Naval Reserves Drill this week end,   so it is pretty quiet on the home front.  It is raining out today and it is a steady rain too.  Been raining since early this morning. 



I have one more card to do for my Tuesdays Technique class.  And I am so looking forward to it. 



Have a wonderful Sunday...  A great day to blog hop...  :)



1 comment: