Friday, April 20, 2007

Feel Better Soon!

Feel_better_soon I love my scallop punches!  They are absolutely the best.  My next favorite think is the polka-dot ribbon.  I HEART MAY ARTS!  This was a simple card to make.  I used the end of a pencil to do the black dots as my background.  Quick-Easy- and FUN!!! 



I have been dying to do a "tri-fold" card.  I think I may do that today in my spare time.



The store is shipping up.  We are approaching our 1 year anniversary!  YIPPIE!  We cannot wait.  We have a lot planned for May.  May 5th is National Scrapbook Day!  We are having a Crop all day from 9am until midnight.  Lots of stuff planned..  games, fun, chocolate, food, free stuff!!!!  and the list goes on and on. 



The following week end is when we are going to CELEBRATE IN STYLE!  Demo's, sales, make-n-takes, and what is a Celebrations without CAKE!



I got word on last Saturday that my "Bella" Stamp order shipped on Monday.  Well it is Friday and they still are not here.  WHERE ARE MY BELLA'S.....????  I have been trying to talk my self into getting the new paper trey stamp set.  Do I need them?  What a stupid question I am a "Stampaholic"  of course I need them. 



OK I think I have blabbered enough this morning!  (well it is actually afternoon)  But it is morning somewhere...  Just not here. 



Have a wonderful Bloggin' Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment