Friday, April 27, 2007

Two More Blogger Spring Swap Cards

TSpring_swap_scs_009 This cute little bubble bath card was made by Mimi Hornberger How cute is this.  You can't see it but she actually sewn tulle over the embossed background with the flowers on the inside.  I had a bit of a duh moment when I was thinking: I wonder where she got this cute paper from I love the texture...  Then it hit me to read the instructions and all the pieces fell into place..  :) 



Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, White



Stamps:  $1 Stamp from JoAnn's



Ink: Basic Black, Markers-------Accessories:  Cuttlebug Embosser, various flower punches, ribbon, tulle, sewing machine, jumbo oval and scallop oval punches. 



Thanks Mimi Love the card.  Here is another card by Mimi!



Spring_swap_scs_001 Paper:  Stampin Up!



Stamps:  Small Sayings, Fontastic, Little Hellos



Ink:  Stampin' Up!



Accessories: Square Punch, word window punch, ribbon, dimensionals.



Go check out Mimi's blog she has some great stuff!



Non-Stampin Related:  Been busy this week with my part time job as well as keeping up to date at the store. 



I did manage to go to Michaels on Route 17 this week where I found the lovely paisly dies.  I did get one of the new embossing folders for the Cuttlebut.  But I am still looking for the "Seeing Spots" one.  They have some cute dies out now.  Let me go ahead and say:  Hello My name is Anna and I am a MAJOR Stamp/scrapaholic!  I am not looking for any recovery though.. he he he..  I guess there are worst habits out their just be glad that mine is scrapbooking and stamping!  :)



I did buy me 2 more book shelves for my Stamp/Scrap room at home.  I want to clean it up to make room.  I also bought another 3 drawer 12 x 12 rubbermaid to store my mounted rubberstamps in.  I am going to get down and dirty in my room tomorrow.  Wish me luck...



Have a wonderful Bloggin' Day...  night...  I am sure it is daytime somewhere.. :) 



TTFN   



No comments:

Post a Comment