Thursday, April 12, 2007

Three Little Piggies

Annas_3_little_piggies I just love Inky Antics rubber stamps.  They are so cute!  This is one little pig stamp that I stamped on one piece of CS twice with a little space in the middle and then masked out the piggies and stamped in the center.  On a separate piece I stamped him once and cut him out.  I colored them in with Prisma colored pencils and gamsol.  The cut out I used pop dots to have him stand out.  Used ribbon to tie around the tail.  (actually I just tied a knot in the ribbon and then cut it and attached with mini glue dot)  I then stamped in versamark on the rust paper and the khaki paper.  The rust paper I used the feed bag from Inky Antics.  And on the Khaki I used the cute little piggie again.  I attached all the pieces and then I put glossy accents on the nose to add dimension. 



I know I have been MIA lately.  It seems like this month is filled with birthdays!  Last week was my husbands and yesterday way my nephew who turned 21.  We went to dinner with the family last night at a Mexican restaurant.  I chose the steak with rice other little sides and Sangria and I drank mostly water.  I had to be responsible!  he he...  the name of the restaurant is:  El Norte off route 46.



All tax paperwork is turned in.  (yes nothing like the last minute).  House is somewhat clean.  Clothes are washed and almost all folded..    DH has drill this week end so it will be me and the babies.  (dogs and cat...lol)  (yes they are my babies...)



I working at the store today.  So I hope to get some stuff done.  And I hope I can stamp some things too.  We will see.  I did bring my bag of tricks..lol  Stamping and scrapping tricks.  :) 



Have a wonderful blogging day!  Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment